GW2Hub is looking to add some new talent to our team. A strong background in MMO gaming is preferred, but not an absolute requirement. One thing we do require, however, is a passion for Guild Wars 2 and the willingness to commit to providing fresh, original content for the GW2 community on an ongoing basis.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 3/21/13 12PM EST
What we're looking for in a prospective new team member:
- A passion for Guild Wars 2, and a strong background in MMO gaming.
- Strong written communication skills, and a familiarity with web-based content authoring tools.
- Additional media skills, such as image manipulation and video editing are also a huge plus.
- Must be deeply interested in forming a connection with the Guild Wars 2 community both on GW2Hub and on various social networking sites.
- Previous experience in games media is also a plus, but not a requirement.
- Work well within a team of other MMO enthusiasts to develop cutting edge content tailored for gamers.
- Have a level 80 character in GW2 and familiarity with the various mechanics of GW2.
As a paid part-time position, the current opening will require candidates to produce new, original content for GW2Hub on an ongoing basis. We also require a certain level of commitment to promoting your own work, connecting with the Guild Wars 2 community, and the willingness to work with other members of the team on various projects.
To apply for this position, please send an email outlining any relevant experience or skills you possess (or a resume) and optionally, a writing sample, to [email protected] with "GW2Hub Team Application" as the subject line. Also be sure to tell us a little bit about yourself, and why you think you’d be a good candidate for joining the team at GW2Hub.
Last, but certainly not least, let us know a little bit about your specific areas of interest in Guild Wars 2. For example, if you're deeply interested in dungeons but have found that World versus World isn't necessarily your thing, let us know.
Good luck - we look forward to hearing from you soon!
P.S. We also appreciate a good sense of humor!