Beyond Scarlet's basement is an entire area in Dry Top called the Uplands. Here you will find an additional the occasional Lost Coin scattered through the zone. Collecting all thirty of the coins lost in the Uplands area will get you the Coin Collector: Uplands achievements. This guide will show you the locations of each of the coins and how to get to each of them swiftly in one rotation of the map.
When collecting the coins for this achievement keep in mind the following tips:
- Try to keep a passive speed boost, like a signet, active during your search for the coins.
- Having your "highlight ally names" key pressed while searching will allow you to see the names of the coins well before you actually see a coin.
- Try to only search when a sandstorm isn't active in the zone. This will allow you to be able to see terrain better and keep an eye out for necessary aspect crystals.
- Working on this achievement with others will help you spot paths up to the coin locations much more quickly.
- Found inside of Scarlet's basement room leading to the Uplands. Go to the north wall to find it.
- Found on the north wall overlooking the centaur camp. You will need to make use of the air aspect crystal found on the way out of Scarlet's basement to get to it.
- Found behind the three Priory scholars just South of the centaur camp.
- Head west from the centaur camp until you see a skritt hole. Jump up the hill behind it to find this coin in a ledge above the hole.
- Found along the south wall of this zone. Use the air aspect crystal found just outside of Scarlet's basement to jump up to this point. If you get to the skillpoint you have gone too far.
- Found to the direct west of the centaur camp. Hug the wall as much as you can and you will find it.
- Found along the east side of the ravine. Use the aspect crystal just West of the coin to jump to it.
- Found along the north wall of the ravine and just west of Baharr. Use the air aspect crystal at the base of the wall to jump up to it.
- Just one more jump just to the west of coin number eight. Use the air aspect crystal at the base of the wall to get to it.
- Along the south wall of the ravine and above the vista. You will need to make use of many air crystals and one lightning crystal to get to this height.
- Along the north wall of the ravine and just west of Araxx. Use the air aspect crystal at the base of the wall to get up to it.
- Just behind a rock right below coin number eleven. Simply fall down and walk over to get to it. If you see Gheni you have gone too far.
- Just to the west of Gheni and along the North wall of the ravine. Will need to make use of a nearby air aspect crystal to get to it.
- Just across from coin number thirteen is a large rock in the middle of the ravine. Scale it with an air aspect crystal until you get to a platform with a basilisk on it. Kill the basilisk then claim your coin.
- Right next to the skillpoint. Follow the wall from coin number thirteen to jump down to this coin.
- Head to the centaur farm in the oasis. Run down to the bubbling spring to find the coin in the pool of water.
- Overlooking the farm is a small ledge. Jump up the west wall to get up to the coin.
- Head towards the south wall of the ravine. There will be an air crystal on the ground that will allow you to jump up to this ledge.
- Just to the west of the vine bridge - and before you get on it - is a coin sitting on a ledge. Use the air crystal hidden in the bush to jump up to it.
- Go below the bridge to find the skritt hole and the coin sitting right next to it.
- Just below the Vine Bridge Waypoint is a series of ledges that leads to a nook. Head into that nook to get the coin.
- Follow the north wall in the Unswept Uplands to find a small camp. Behind one of the tents is the coin in question.
- Continue along the north wall and past the vista to find this coin tucked out of sight at ground level.
- In the middle of the Unswept Uplands are two large rocks. Head to the one nearest to the camp to find a bit of wreckage and the coin hidden underneath the debris.
- Head west from the debris to find this coin at ground level against the wall.
- To get to this coin you will need to finish the light bridges event so you can jump over to the ledge this coin sits on.
- This coin hides behind a rock where the light bridge event starts.
- Head along the west wall until you run into an air aspect crystal. Use this crystal to jump onto the plateau above the path that leads to the ley lines. This coin hides behind a few rocks.
- Head along the south most wall, just after you get coin number twenty-eight, until you see a small opening that leads to a ledge. This ledge will be hiding the coin.
- Finally head to the beginning of the path to the ley lines. Along the west wall of this path the coin simply waits to be taken.