June Monthly Meta-Achievement at a glance:
- For a passive approach you can get this done with the Monthly Completionist, Monthly Dungeon Participation, Monthly Successful Events and Skill Point Amasser without actively having to focus too hard on any given task through-out the month.
- You can get the monthly done by purely sticking to WvW by doing the Monthly WvW Player Kills, Monthly Successful Events, Champion Slayer and Skill Point Amasser achievements.
- To get this monthly done fast you can actively focus on doing Puzzle Jumper, Monthly Masterwork Crafter, Monthly Dungeon Participation and Skill Point Amasser. Focusing on doing these will get your meta-achievement done in just a few days of work.
To get this monthly done in a short amount of time you can focus on doing Puzzle Jumper, Monthly Masterwork Crafter, Montly Dungeon Participation and Skill Point Amasser. For Monthly Dungeon Participation focus on completing ten explorable paths in Dungeons. We recommend doing all the paths of Citadel of Flame, every path but the Aetherblade path in Twilight Arbor, all the paths of Ascalonian Catacombs and two paths of Caudecus' Manor. Monthly Masterwork Crafter can be done by combining Essences of Luck as an artificer or just creating masterwork (green) quality gear as any profession. Skill Point Amasser can be knocked out quickly through WvW or through a collection of Scrolls of Knowledge. Puzzle Jumper can be done in one day and you can get it done by doing the following Jumping Puzzles:
- Spelunker’s Delve – Caledon Forest
- Morgan’s Leap – Caledon Forest
- Dark Reverie – Caledon Forest
- Under New Management – Southsun Cover
- Vizier’s Tower – Straits of Devestation
- Demongrub Pits – Queensdale
- Troll’s End – Lion’s Arch
- Urmaug’s Secret - Lion’s Arch
- Weyandt’s Revenge – Lion’s Arch
- Coddler’s Cove – Timberline Falls
- Shaman’s Rookery – Wayfarer Foothills
- Pig Iron Quarry – Fireheart Rise
If you want to focus more on WvW you can focus on doing Monthly WvW Player Kills, Monthly Successful Events, Champion Slayer and Skill Point Amasser. Monthly WvW Player Kills and Monthly Successful Events can be done in quick time if you manage to get in a commander group that is actively taking points all over the map. Skill Point Amasser and Champion Slayer will be gotten naturally as you capture the various points in WvW and achieve the various objectives. With how fast Edge of the Mists moves you will likely see these achievements done in a few hours if you dedicate your full attention to these achievements.
The final option is just to normally play the game and you will likely see Monthly Completionist, Monthly Dungeon Participation, Monthly Successful Events and Skill Point Amasser done before the end of the month. Monthly Kit Salvage Usages just requires you to participate in ten explorable dungeon paths. If you follow the daily achievements, and make sure to get at least five of them done, you won’t have a problem seeing Monthly Completionist done in time. Monthly Successful Events and Skill Point Amasser will be naturally achieved by the end of the month through normal play doing map completion, dungeons, PvP or any other mode of play at a casual pace.
PvP Monthly Wins can be used to replace any achievement above to offer a variety to your achievements while still keeping it relatively fast. This, of course, all depends on how well your team does in a match to be counted for the win. Alternatively, Monthly WvW Player Kills can be also be used to complete your monthly quickly if you spend a lot of time in Edge of the Mists.
Check back at the beginning of each month for an updated guide on that month's achievements!