October Monthly Meta-Achievement at a glance:
- For a passive approach you can get this done with the Monthly Completionist, Monthly Successful Events, Skill Point Amasser and Monthly Salvage Kit Uses without actively having to focus too hard on any given task through-out the month.
- You can get the monthly done by purely sticking to WvW by doing the Monthly WvW Player Kills, Monthly Successful Events, Skill Point Amasser and Champion Slayer achievements.
- To get this monthly done fast you can actively focus on doing Puzzle Jumper, Monthly Dungeon Participation, Monthly Successful Events and Skill Point Amasser. Focusing on doing these will get your meta-achievement done in just a couple days of work.
To get this monthly done in a short amount of time you can focus on doing Puzzle Jumper, Monthly Dungeon Participation, Monthly Successful Events and Skill Point Amasser. For Monthly Successful Events you can run through Edge of the Mists a few times just capturing all the strategic points. Doing this will get all your required events and group events completed without ever having to leave a zone. Skill Point Amasser can be knocked out quickly through WvW or through a collection of Scrolls of Knowledge. Monthly Dungeon Participation can be completed quickly with some fast runs through Citadel of Flame, Ascalonian Catacombs and Twilight Arbor. Finally, Puzzle Jumper can be done in one day and you can get it done by doing the following Jumping Puzzles:
- Spelunker’s Delve – Caledon Forest
- Morgan’s Leap – Caledon Forest
- Dark Reverie – Caledon Forest
- Under New Management – Southsun Cover
- Vizier’s Tower – Straits of Devestation
- Demongrub Pits – Queensdale
- Troll’s End – Lion’s Arch
- Urmaug’s Secret - Lion’s Arch
- Weyandt’s Revenge – Lion’s Arch
- Coddler’s Cove – Timberline Falls
- Shaman’s Rookery – Wayfarer Foothills
- Pig Iron Quarry – Fireheart Rise
If you want to focus more on WvW you can focus on doing Monthly WvW Player Kills, Monthly Successful Events, Champion Slayer and Skill Point Amasser. Monthly WvW Player Kills and Monthly Successful Events can be done in quick time if you manage to get in a commander group that is actively taking points all over the Edge of the Mists map. Skill Point Amasser and Champion Slayer will be gotten naturally as you capture the various points in WvW and achieve the various objectives. With how fast Edge of the Mists moves you will likely see these achievements done in a few hours if you dedicate your full attention to these achievements.
The final option is just to normally play the game and you will likely see Monthly Completionist, Monthly Salvage Kit Uses, Monthly Successful Events and Skill Point Amasser done before the end of the month. Monthly Salvage Kit Uses will easily be done if you solely salvage all white rarity and salvage items that you pick up during the game. Doing a few dungeons or WvW will likely get you enough loot to quickly salvage. If you follow the daily achievements, and make sure to get at least five of them done, you won’t have a problem seeing Monthly Completionist done in time. Monthly Successful Events and Skill Point Amasser will be naturally achieved by the end of the month through normal play doing map completion, dungeons, PvP or any other mode of play at a casual pace.
PvP Monthly Wins can be used to replace any achievement above to offer a variety to your achievements while still keeping it relatively fast. This, of course, all depends on how well your team does in a match to be counted for the win. Alternatively, Monthly Salvage Kit Usages can be done in mere seconds if you have 125 items to instantly salvage or if you know you will be doing a lot of looting. Monthly WvW Player Kills is also a fast achievement to add into your list if you want to spend a little time in WvW to help finish up your path.
Check back at the beginning of each month for an updated guide on that month's achievements!