September Monthly Meta-Achievement at a glance:
- For a passive approach you can get this done with the Monthly Completionist, Monthly Successful Events, Skill Point Amasser and Monthly Salvage Kit Uses without actively having to focus too hard on any given task through-out the month.
- You can get the monthly done by purely sticking to WvW by doing the Monthly WvW Player Kills, Monthly Successful Events, Skill Point Amasser and Veteran Slayer achievements.
- To get this monthly done fast you can actively focus on doing Puzzle Jumper, Monthly Salvage Kit Uses, Monthly Successful Events and Skill Point Amasser. Focusing on doing these will get your meta-achievement done in just a couple days of work.
To get this monthly done in a short amount of time you can focus on doing Puzzle Jumper, Monthly Salvage Kit Uses, Monthly Successful Events and Skill Point Amasser. For Monthly Successful Events you can run through Edge of the Mists a few times just capturing all the strategic points. Doing this will get all your required events and group events completed without ever having to leave a zone. Skill Point Amasser can be knocked out quickly through WvW or through a collection of Scrolls of Knowledge. Monthly Salvage Kit Uses can be done by salvaging most the gear you get from Edge of the Mists or just buying cheap salvage items or white items from the Trading Post. Finally, Puzzle Jumper can be done in one day and you can get it done by doing the following Jumping Puzzles:
- Spelunker’s Delve – Caledon Forest
- Morgan’s Leap – Caledon Forest
- Dark Reverie – Caledon Forest
- Under New Management – Southsun Cover
- Vizier’s Tower – Straits of Devestation
- Demongrub Pits – Queensdale
- Troll’s End – Lion’s Arch
- Urmaug’s Secret - Lion’s Arch
- Weyandt’s Revenge – Lion’s Arch
- Coddler’s Cove – Timberline Falls
- Shaman’s Rookery – Wayfarer Foothills
- Pig Iron Quarry – Fireheart Rise
If you want to focus more on WvW you can focus on doing Monthly WvW Player Kills, Monthly Successful Events, Veteran Slayer and Skill Point Amasser. Monthly WvW Player Kills and Monthly Successful Events can be done in quick time if you manage to get in a commander group that is actively taking points all over the Edge of the Mists map. Skill Point Amasser and Veteran Slayer will be gotten naturally as you capture the various points in WvW and achieve the various objectives. With how fast Edge of the Mists moves you will likely see these achievements done in a few hours if you dedicate your full attention to these achievements.
The final option is just to normally play the game and you will likely see Monthly Completionist, Monthly Salvage Kit Uses, Monthly Successful Events and Skill Point Amasser done before the end of the month. Monthly Salvage Kit Uses will easily be done if you solely salvage all white rarity and salvage items that you pick up during the game. Doing a few dungeons or WvW will likely get you enough loot to quickly salvage. If you follow the daily achievements, and make sure to get at least five of them done, you won’t have a problem seeing Monthly Completionist done in time. Monthly Successful Events and Skill Point Amasser will be naturally achieved by the end of the month through normal play doing map completion, dungeons, PvP or any other mode of play at a casual pace.
PvP Monthly Wins can be used to replace any achievement above to offer a variety to your achievements while still keeping it relatively fast. This, of course, all depends on how well your team does in a match to be counted for the win. Alternatively, Fractal Frequenter can be also be used to complete your monthly easily by doing the first ten Fractal levels. Finally you can also use Veteran Slayer to replace any of the achievements if you do play through a lot of Fractals, Dungeons or WvW.
Check back at the beginning of each month for an updated guide on that month's achievements!