In this guide we present to you the most efficient method that the Guild Wars 2 community uses to farm Cursed Shore. Please note that some farming leaders might do a slightly different route, but the vast majority will follow the exact pattern below. I would recommend that you set your graphics to "low" so that you load quickly after Waypointing, so you can keep up with the pack otherwise the Champion you are moving to next will be dead before you get there.
Just like our Frostgorge Sound Champion Farming Guide, this process remains exactly the same. SImply follow the numbers for the map rotation, while Waypointing when necessary. Be aware that as there is no real advantage to farming in Cursed Shore over Frostgorge Sound as both methods have absolutely no "down time". If anything, the loot feels significantly greater in Cursed Shore simply because you're farming level 80 enemies. Similarly to Frostgorge Sound, this farming guide provides around 30-40 silver per rotation but if you also include the drops you get from the Champions, you're looking at at least 50 silver every few minutes.
As a last couple of tips (in line with all our farming guides!) be sure to have a swiftness skill equipped and be sure to guest on a very highly populated server. Getting left behind the farming group will ensure you don't get to "tag" the Champions and staying on your realm (if it isn't particularly popular) will decrease your chances of finding a zerg to farm with.
If you're in Europe, I'd recommend guesting on Aurora Glade.
1. Enter the zone at Meddler's Waypoint. Immediately north there tends to be a Champion Ooze. Dependent on your commander, some will kill the Ooze first on their way to the Champion Risen Cyclops while some will kill it after the Cyclops. Loot - Slime-Covered Strongbox.
2. Further north from the Ooze is a Champion Risen Cyclops that does very little but spew some pretty harmless grubs. Loot - Gilded Coffer
3. Head towards the waters edge and submerge, heading straight to the bottom where you'll find a Champion Risen Sea Scorpion tucked away in the hollow of one of the olympic-like rings. Loot - Fallen Adventurers Backpack
4. Teleport immediately to Pursuit Pass Waypoint and follow the path south, before turning east. On the right is a Champion Risen Archmage just under a rocky outcrop. Be sure to also loot the chest just behind him. Loot - Gilded Coffer
5. Teleport once more to Shelters Gate Waypoint. Note that this might sometimes be contested (in which case you will need to teleport to Penitent Waypoint). Sometimes there is an event here to defend the area and as part of this a Champion Risen Corrupter will appear. Be wary of his area of effect pull (which will kill you instantly) and his frost breath. This has a massive range and deals huge damage. Loot - Gilded Coffer
6. Run just south of Shelter's Gate Waypoint and towards the the skill point. Here at the top of the steps is a Champion Risen Baroness that fires ranged area of effect spells (she really can hurt). Loot - Gilded Coffer
Once the Baroness is dead, teleport to Meddler's Waypoint to repeat the process.